Whether you are looking for just a one rental, or a full multi-day, memorable winter getaway, we are here to help. Marvel at the magnificent wildlife and breathtaking scenery that makes Yellowstone truly a winter wonderland. Our selection of BAT 4 strokes for in the park and powerful trail and powder machines are perfect for all experience levels. Bring your own gear, or rent ours. Guided in or out of the park, free riding in the national Forests, or a private tour, we’ll help you See Yellowstone your way.
We have the best way to See Yellowstone for everyone. For an alternative mode of over-snow transportation that can accommodate guests of all ages, please see our Snowcoach information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Helmets must be worn
- Insurance available and recommended
- Bring your Drivers license or snowmobile operators certificate
- Drivers license required for driving in Yellowstone National Park (learners permits not allowed)
- Full clothing packages available. Ski clothing not recommended for snowmobiles.
- Ski Doo MXz Sport
- Ski Doo Summit 600
- Polaris RMK 600
- Arctic Cat M-8000
- Arctic Cat Bearcat
- Arctic Cat M6000 SnoPro
- Ski Doo Summit 800
- Arctic Cat F570
- Yamaha Viper MTN
- Arctic Cat ZR 6000 LXR
- Yamaha RS Venture TF – BAT
Tour directions and itinerary may be subject to change according to conditions and other factors.
*Return times are approximate.